Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Powerful Prayers For The Month Of November.

Happy new month all! I am so delighted to share these prayer points with you. It was written by a friend as she was inspired. I am determined to allow these words have an impact in my life as I pray and hold on to the truth of God's word. what about you? Remember, PRAYERS CHANGES THINGS!

Subject: Its a NO-vember of many NO and that divine YES.

Beloved, It’s so amazing the month starts with 2-letter NO, because heaven wants to say NO to certain things that have not made the years the best we envisaged and say YES to our expectations.

JOIN me as we declare these NO-sayings throughout the month of NO-vember

NO evil will befall you (Psalm 91: 10)
NO enchantment against you (Num. 23:23)
NO weapon formed against you will prosper (Isa. 54: 17)
NO strife (Gen 13:8)
He suffered NO man to do them wrong (I Chro. 16: 21)
He commands Do my prophets NO harm. ( I Chro 16: 22)
NO war against YOU ( 2 Chro 17: 10)
NO more reproach (Neh 2: 17)
You will fear NO evil (Ps 23: 4)
No delay, no tarrying (Ps 40: 17)
NO good thing will He withhold from YOU (Ps 84: 11)
NO complaining in our street (Ps 114: 14)
NO sorrow (Pro 10: 22)
No peace for the wicked over your life and family (Isa 57:21)
NO oppressor ( Zec 9: 18)
NO man shall hurt thee (Acts 18 : 10)
NO fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness ( Eph 5: 11)
NO plague (Ex 30: 12)
NO other gods (Ex 34: 14)
NO wrath (Num 1: 53)
NO man will stands on your way (Deut 11: 25)
No want of anything (Judges 19: 19)
No more sadness (I Sam 1: 18)
No hurt; as the LORD liveth (I Sam 20: 21)
Violence shall NO more be heard in thy land, wasting nor destruction within thy borders; but thou shalt call thy walls Salvation, and thy gates Praise. ( Isa 60: 18)
Thy sun shall NO more go down ( Isa 60: 20)
Thou shall NO more be called forsaken ( Isa 62 :4)
Surely I will NO more give thy corn to be meat for thine enemies; and the sons of the stranger shall not drink thy wine, for the which thou hast laboured (Isa 62:8)voice of weeping shall be NO more heard in her, nor the voice of crying (Isa 65: 19)
There shall be NO more thence an infant of days, nor an old man that hath not filled his days ( Isa 65:20)
I will NO more make you a reproach among the heathen (Joel 2: 19)
I will afflict thee NO more (Nah 1: 12)For there shall be NO loss of any man's life among you ( Acts 27: 22)
NO flesh shall glory over your life ( I Cor 1 : 29)
As you touch NO unclean thing ( Isa 52:11)

Because there is NO God like thee in the heaven, nor in the earth; which keepest covenant, and shewest mercy unto thy servants, that walk before thee with all their hearts ( 2 Ch 6: 14) It’s a NO-vember to RE-member in Jesus name ( Amen) (Thoughts and prayer as written above were God's inspiration to my household and I believe what He says unto one, He says unto all)Toyin Adekanmbi Champions Family - a Facebook Group committed to championing the cause of heaven in every family. NB - Please share this declaration with friends and family as email attachments, referrals to join via http://www.new.facebook.com/group.php?gid=43749937064

Shalom

No comments:

Post a Comment