Tuesday, December 1, 2009

THANK YOU!

It's the beginning of a new month and soon a new year... And as the year winds down by days, or as my children would say by "30 more sleeps", I feel the need... An unwavering longing in my heart, to say thank you to those who have impacted my life this year in a profound way.

First and foremost, a resounding thank you to God my father, In whom I live and move and have my being[Acts 17:28]. To whom I owe my all, the lover of my soul. "The God of my first love"[my first love]... my Elohim, my Redeemer and my friend.

To my husband...
My partner for life. For your love, sincerity, understanding, encouragement, and faithfulness. For being a role model to our "priceless gifts"; our beautiful and blessed children. For being a protector of my heart, and our home... My tireless fighter, my warrior, my angle eyes, my love...

To my parents. I am blessed to have come through you...

To my mother. The strongest woman I know... You personify true perseverance... Stretching the bounds of endurance to limits that I can't comprehend... Love you mom.

To my siblings; an extension of who I am. In ways I can't explain nor fully understand, you all make me want to be an agent of change. You are a source of constant inspiration...

To OG. My faithful friend for over 20 years. Through out this year you where there for me like you have always been...

To Belinda. For being a voice confirmation... And using your life to be a constant reminder to all, to be good steward of everything we are given by doing whatever He[God] says!

To Bridget. For being a sister, a friend and a well of inspiration.

To Tosan. For being there at defining moments in my life. One of which was March 10th 2009. YOU ARE A "GOD SENT".

To Martins. For teaching me about intercession and ministering to others on a whole new level.

To Ede. For being you. Girl you rock!!!!!

To Shola. For making your life a Bible for all to read. That inspires me a lot. I see Jesus in you... Sometimes with you I wonder... "Human or angel"? I'm... kind... of.... leaning towards angel. lol

To everyone who has visited my blog and to all who have left words of encouragement. You are appreciated. God bless you all.

As we all know, this is the last month of the year 2009. Instead of thinking of the things that did not work out the way we expected this year, or the events that have left sadness in our hearts, or a bitter taste in our mouths, Let's all make December a month of remembering with grateful hearts; all the good things that have happened in our lives from January till date.

Have a pleasant week!!!

3 comments:

  1. Dear Sister, I am honoured to be on your list. You have likewise been a blessing to me. The moment we met and I listened to the wisdom God was pouring through you and the insights he gave you, I wanted to encourage you to never hide your light under a bushel but to shine it bright for all to see. You are doing that here for a start. God bless you. A month of gratitude is a wonderful idea. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My BFF...I am honored!!! But you know it works both ways, I am blessed to have you in my life, your constant calls are never enough as they always come at the right time. Your words are always uplifting and looked forward to.

    This month "the praise is on"!!

    ReplyDelete