Thursday, June 4, 2009

WORK UNDONE.

Ever had a feeling there is something you need to do and you are so restless because you can't figure it out? Almost like you are forgetting something, some work undone probably, but you know it's important.

That is the way I have felt for months now, since I have been away from my blog. I had my reasons for the long break, but in retrospect they now seem like excuses. I hate excuses. So I am not going there. The most important thing for me at least, is that somehow I have resolved within myself to get back to writing through this medium.

Yesterday, relaxed and ready to write, I picked up my laptop, went straight to my blog site then it occurred to me, I have actually forgotten my password! Wow ! It's been that long? I thought to myself as I stared at the screen. I mean, I was blank! No recollection whatsoever.

As I sat there thinking of the profound lesson learnt, I decided to write " note to self, the human memory is not always reliable". lol.

Anyway, feels good to be back. Stay with me y'all and keep the comments coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment